The new pocket-sized Lightwriter Swift is the ultimate portable, text-to-speech communication device from Toby Churchill Limited.
The Lightwriter Swift has been designed for enhanced interactive conversation with its unique dual screen technology. It delivers superb sound quality through dual speakers with responsive, natural-sounding speech. Although big on technology, the Lightwriter Swift is the world’s smallest device of its type. It is extremely powerful, durable and reliable, yet highly portable and discreet.
Lightwriter Swift has been developed for people who are literate and who want to engage fully in social situations. It can complement your own vocalisation and allow you to communicate more confidently and fluently with those you may not know so well.
|Features||What's in the box||Technical|
- partner-facing daylight readable display - gives visual feedback to a conversation partner during conversation
- Natural Selection prediction - our intuitive prediction system based on your own use of language
- quick touch controls with Joystick access
- QuickSounds - rapid access to sociable sounds enabling the user to quickly confirm participation and understanding in a conversational setting
- QuickChat - 9 key user defined phrases available with the flick of the quick touch joystick
- user-friendly, intuitive interface - easy to use functions
- choice of high quality male and female Acapela voices - plus free option of a second language
- ability to transfer text documents, back up and restore personalised words and phrases to and from a computer
- Inclusive 2 year warranty, with 5 year extended plan optional
- Easy to read Quick start and User guide
- Access to the Toby Churchill technical support team
- Mains charger
- USB cable
- Size 6" x 3" x 2"
- Approx Weight 250g
- Acapela HQ Speech version 7.7.02
- Rechargeable nickel hydride batteries
- All day battery life with standard usage
- Available in white or black
- 3 keyguard depths provided
People who bought this product also liked...